Thursday, December 4, 2008

It has been a long time since i have posted. I do take a long time to format what i'm thinking and to allow it to appear as a post. I feel watched (though i'm aware that only I am reading my blog). But the funny thing is a blog is made to be watched.

How does one ramble on. How does one talk on a blog all the time, everyday. And how without a dialogue can one keep talking, posting and commenting to oneself ? I wonder if people write their own posts and comment on them themselves. I wonder??? At which point does a blog start getting noticed and and which post does somebody feel like commenting. I find people blogging about all and everything; their trips, their family, first baby, their wedding, recipes, global warming, etc etc.

With a name like dustpan, i feel responsible enough to post only the dust that i intend to treasure.... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.